Glycine, MP Biomedicals™
Component of Tris-glycine and Tris-glycine-SDS running buffers for polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Towbin's transfer buffer for western blots.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals, Inc 04808873
- Glycine is a component of Tris-glycine and Tris-glycine-SDS running buffers for polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- Glycine is also a component of Towbin's transfer buffer for western blots.
- Research Use Only (RUO). Ready for CE IVD labeling of clinical applications.
- Key applications: Electrophoresis, SDS PAGE.
- Inhibitory neurotransmitter in spinal cord, allosteric regulator of NMDA receptors.
|451°F (NTP, 1992)|
|4.0 (0.2 M solution in water)|
|≥ 100 mg/mL at 64°F (NTP, 1992)|
|1.1607 (NTP, 1992)|
|Aminoacetic acid, Gly, Aminoethanoic acid, Glycocoll|
Safety and Handling
RTECSNumber : MB7600000
Recommended Storage : Room temperature
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok