H-B DURAC - SP Scienceware Calibrated Electronic Stainless Steel Stem Thermometers: -50°/+200°C (-58°/+392°F)
Choose from a variety of features in these digital stem thermometers that are suitable for field studies, wet lab applications, wash down areas, food testing and tanks.
Manufacturer: H-B DURAC - SP Scienceware B609001900
- Thermometers provide a range of -50°/200°C (-58°/392°F);13-201-768 is -40°/232°C (-40°/450°F)
- Resolution of 0.1°C/°F (13-201-770 is 1°C/°F)
- Will read temperatures in liquids, semi-solids and gases
- 6.7 in. to 10.75 in. probes easily reach into cuvettes, test tubes, flasks, beakers and more
- Blunt tip probe is ideal for veterinary practices, farm and ranch
- Surface probe is ideal for cooking, laboratories and hot plates (does not include probe cover)
- Features include minimum/maximum temperature readings, alarms, data hold, water resistant models and more
Tested and calibrated in H-B's exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory (Cert No.2448.01), against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST; individually serialized
|±0.5°C from 54°/82°C; ±4°C above 176°C; otherwise ±2°C|
|273 × 23mm (10.75 × 0.9 in.)|
|Extra Long Probe, Max/Min, Auto Shutoff; 197mm (7.75 in.) Stainless Steel Probe; Water Resistant IP65; Requires LR44 battery|
|Tested and calibrated in H-B's exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory (Cert No.2448.01), against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST. Individually serialized, CE marked.|
|Multi-language instructions (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish)|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok