Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Globe Scientific Half Size Nylon Wireless Test Tube Racks
These fully autoclavable racks are molded from reinforced nylon for strength and durability. Feature no coatings to peel or chip, which make them the ideal alternative to wire coated racks where the formation of rust can be an issue.
Supplier: Globe Scientific 456445R
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Fully autoclavable
- Molded from reinforced nylon for strength and durability with no coatings to chip, peel, or rust
- Single piece, three tier grid design for secure and stable racking of tubes
- Good temperature and chemical resistance to withstand a variety of lab procedures
- Large, flat endplates for labeling and easy sample identification
- Dense nylon material will not float in water bath
- 15 mL conicals fit in 20 mm racks and 50 mL conicals fit in 30 mm racks
- Seven colorful options to keep samples and benchtop organized
|6 x 6|
|Tubes (13 mm)|
|102 x 102 x 56 mm|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok