Fisherbrand™ Handheld Analog Clinical Refractometer
When you need reliable, accurate readings of your Urine samples, the Fisherbrand™ Analog Clinical Refractometers delivers the value with the ability to read Serum Protein, Specific Gravity and Refractive Index all on a single scale.
Includes: Calibration Screw Driver, Soft sided case, Applicator, Manual
Refractometers have been used for measuring the concentration of solutions for more than a century. Their primary purpose is to measure the degree at which light bends as it passes through a medium, and is used in a wide range of applications and industries as a quality control and diagnostic tool.
Fisherbrand Analog Refractometers are designed for simple operation and built with an all-metal construction for durability. Its industrial design is the most commonly used design among refractometer manufactures as it is a cost-effective model to build.
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a rigid quality control process to ensure its accuracy, and performance.
- Quickly calibrate the instrument with a turn of a screw, and distilled water
- Comfortable eyecup blocks out ambient light and allows for crystal clear viewing of readings
- Automatic temperature compensation prevents the need for constant re-calibration of the instrument. As the ambient temperature changes, the scale will automatically compensate for the difference in the degree of refraction. This ensures an accurate reading every time
- All metal construction creates durability. NOTE: Model 12-561-340 comes without ATC
- Footrest allows the instrument to be set on a flat surface without the worry of it rolling off working surfaces
- Rubber hand grip is comfortable, easy to grasp. Its non-slip pattern grip reduces that chance of accidentally dropping the instrument
- Double hinged daylight plates create two points of movement to allow for greater flexibility in movement; making it easy to add samples and clean
- Portable, easy to use design.
Quickly and accurately get an indication of basic health parameters such as dehydration and blood plasma protein levels. Fisherbrand Analog Clinical Refractometers use three-scales to measure Total Serum Protein, Urine Specific Gravity, and Refractive Index. They are ideal for use in quality control, research, and clinical laboratories.
- Urine Specific Gravity: 1.000ppt to 1.050ppt with granularity to measure down to 0.001ppt at a 0.002ppt degree of accuracy
- Serum Protein: 1g to 12g with granularity to measure down to 0.2g/100mL at a 0.2g/100mL degree of accuracy
- Refractive Index: 1.334nD to 1.360nD with granularity to measure down to .0005nD at a 0.0005nD degree of accuracy.
Warranty and Services
|1.331 to 1.36|
|172 x 39 x 39 mm|
|1.000 to 1.050 Urine Specific Gravity, 1 to 12 g/dl Serum Protein|
|0.002; 0.2 g/dl; 0.0005|
|0.002; 0.2 g/dl; 0.0005|
|Calibration Screw Driver, Soft sided case, Applicator, Manual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok