Hourglass International HandPRO FreeStyle1100 Nitrile Gloves
HandPRO FreeStyle1100 Nitrile Exam Gloves with Low Dermatitis Potential are made from patented, accelerator-free LOW DERMA Technology nitrile to reduce your risk of developing type IV chemical allergies. FreeStyle1100 is chemotherapy drug permeation tested and available in seven sizes.
Manufacturer: Hourglass International 1100
HandPRO FreeStyle1100 Nitrile Exam Gloves with Low Dermatitis Potential are made from patented, accelerator-free LOW DERMATM Technology nitrile to reduce your risk of developing type IV chemical allergies. FreeStyle1100TM is chemotherapy drug permeation tested and available in seven sizes.
- Nonsterile, powder-free cobalt blue nitrile
- Latex and accelerator-free no dithiocarbamates, thiurams or mercaptobenzothiazoles
- Anti-slip super grip compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Chemotherapy drug permeation tested; safe for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Reduced risk of Type IV chemical allergies
- Textured fingertips for enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Thickness: 5mil (cuff); 6mil (palm); 8mil (finger)
- Length: 9.5 in. (24.1cm)
510K approved for medical use
Meet or exceed ASTM and FDA requirements.
|24.13 x 7.49 cm (9.5 x 2.95 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok