Hausser Scientific™ Bright-Line™ Counting Chamber Set
Supplied in polyethylene carrying case
Manufacturer: Hausser Scientific™ 1483
Flat, polished cover glass surfaces with supports produces an exact volume of fluid over the counting area.
- Counting chamber molded from a single piece of thermal and shock-resistant glass
- Two counting areas, or plateaus, separated by H-shaped moat with “V” slash on the loading side of each plateau to facilitate charing and reduce overflow
- Enhanced Neubauer rulings 0.1mm below the cover glass
- Volume of blood or fluid limited to 0.1cu.mm over a square mm or to 0.00025cu.mm for each of the 400 central squares
- Difference in surface tension characteristics between the metallic surface of the chamber and the polished cover glass assures smooth capillary action for precise loading and even cell distribution
|Hemacytometer Chamber Set|
|Accurate counting of Blood cells, platelets, dust or Yeast clusters and specimens in spinal and other fluids|
|Hausser Bright Line|
|Molded, thermal and shock resistant Glass counting chamber with metalized surface, two cover slips, pipet filler, one pipet for red and one for white Blood cells|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok