Hausser Scientific™ Nageotte Bright-Line™ Hemacytometer
Manually count low leukocyte concentrations below the capabilities of a standard hemacytometer. Hausser Nageotte Bright-Line Hemacytometer can accurately measure down to 0.1 cell/mL.
Manufacturer: Hausser Scientific™ 4000
- Allows manual counting of low leukocyte concentrations below the capabilities of standard hemacytometers
- Contains two gridded counting areas each containing 40 rectangular areas
- Total volume is 50mL for a total volue of 100mL per Nageotte
- Can accurately measure down to 100 cell/mL
- 0.5mm cell depth
- H-shaped moat that separates the two gridded areas
- Two reusable cover slips (30 x 33 x 0.5mm) and 1/2 oz (approx. 35 pcs.) of disposable cover slips (30 x 33 x 0.15mm)
|Two reusable cover slips (30 x 33 x 0.5mm) and 1/2 oz (approx. 35 pcs.) of disposable cover slips (30 x 33 x 0.15mm)|
|Counting leukocyte concentrations|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok