Mopec HD200 Dip Tank
Designed to keep cadavers and anatomic specimens fully submerged in a fixative solution for prolonged storage. Mopec™ HD200 Dip Tank is ideal for anatomy classes at teaching hospitals and universities because they help maintain moisture content and the natural condition of stored tissues.
Manufacturer: Mopec HD200
- All Type 304 stainless steel construction
- Ergonomically placed hand crank for easier and safer elevation
- Magnetic latches to secure cover lids
- Holes in tray for a leveled specimen during elevation
- Flanged drain hole in tray
- Four heavy duty 5 in. casters for easier transporting
- Max fluid capacity of approximately 119.7 gallons
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
1 Year Warranty
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok