Synthware™ Heavy Wall Round-Bottom Pressure Vessels
Vessels feature a protective coating, and an internal thread for use with Teflon™ bushing as a pressure seal. Unique design allows the vessel to be loosened and tightened by hand for easy access.
Manufacturer: Synthware™ P170001D
- Internal thread for use with 15 mm Teflon™ bushing as a pressure seal
- Vessel can be loosened/tightened by hand for easy access
- O-ring is positioned on the bushing above the thread for improved sealing
- Protective coating has a working temperature ranging from -40°C to 80°C
- Coating may yellow over time but will not affect the integrity of the vessel
- Complete apparatus includes vessel, Teflon™ bushing, and EP™ O-ring
- Ideal for pressure reactions and applications such as polymerization and halogen analysis by thermal decomposition in the presence of lime
- Always work behind a safety shield due to the possibility that glassware could break under pressure
|Teflon™ Bushing, EP™ O-Ring|
|Pressure Reactions, Polymerization, and Halogen Analysis|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok