Heidolph™ Cool-It™ Cooling Bowl
For use with Heidolph stirring hotplates
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 015882420
Compact, affordable cooling and stirring work station designed to accommodate single round bottom flasks from 10 mL to 2L.
- Designed to fit on a stirring hotplate for controlled stirring through a magnetic stirring bar in the reaction flask
- Cooling is obtained using an appropriate mixture such as dry ice and acetone.
- Cools down to -70°C while stirring.
- Manufactured from a robust HDPE outer with an encapsulated insulating foam core, creating an almost unbreakable product
- Insulation minimizes condensation on outer surface, protecting the stirring hotplate
- Unique non-drip pouring spout allows liquid to be easily drained without spilling or splashing solvents
- Integral handle provides additional support for pouring
- Lid ehnances cooling performance and reduces condensation and ice formation on the flask
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Cool-It Bowls come complete with fitted lid. Adaptor plate for 135mm hotplate sold separately.
|HDPE with foam core|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok