Heidolph™ Radleys™ Universal Clamps and Accessories
Radleys™ Universal Clamps and Accessories are designed to safely support flasks, condensers and other glassware. They feature adjustable telescopic arms and flexible straps to hold glassware. Designed to be raised or lowered with glassware in-situ.
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 015892160
- Choice of Velcro or rubber supporting straps
- Rubber straps grip glassware from 15 to 70 mm in diameter - ideal for lifting vessels
- 5-way clamp features a slot which allows it to be located on to the support rod from the side
- Velcro straps are designed specifically not to grip glassware tightly, allowing condensers to slide through the strap, whilst still being safely restrained
- Optional Viton rubber straps offer superior chemical resistance
|Flasks, condensers and other glassware|
|StarFish Work Station|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok