Heidolph™ Starfish Workstation Component - MonoBlocks
Component parts used in the assembly of Heidolph Starfish self-designed, modular reaction stations
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 015890070
- Single blocks with multiple wells of the same size
- Anodized aluminum for strong chemical resistance and fast heat-up times up to 260°C
- Ideal for experiments using the same vessel
- MonoBlocks are stackable to maximize lab space
- MonoBlocks have a 3.5 mm hole for a temperature probe
- MonoBlocks are individually labelled for easy identification
- Optional reducing inserts for 250 mL block
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|5 x 250mL Flask|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok