Heidolph™ Tuttnauer™ Vertical Top-Loading Autoclave
Tuttnauer™ Vertical Top-Loading Autoclave provides automatic, microprocessor-controlled sterilization—safely and economically.
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 023210990
Intelligent Control Technology sterilizes higher load capacities in shorter batch times, saving time and energy. Dual temperature and pressure control systematically increases chamber pressure and temperature throughout heating phase, helping to achieve chamber and sample temperature in half the time of other autoclaves. Cooling system available on select models.
- Digital LCD for pressure, temperature, time and process alerts
- Six preset programs
- PT-100 temperature sensor ensures that vessels achieve desired sterilization temperature before sterilization cycle begins
- Demineralized water level for steam generation is automatically regulated
- Exhaust steam is cooled before venting
- Heat-resistant plastic cover on lid prevents contact with hot parts and protects against burns
- Validation ports allow connection to external temperature sensors (not included) used in validation/qualification methods
- RS-232 interface
Rapid Cooling System (Optional)
- Cools chamber after sterilization cycle
- Lowers cool-down time by up to 90%
- Offered on models ending in letter “C”
Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing, and waste
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Please contact Fisher Scientific customer service for installation requirements prior to purchase.
Warranty and Services
Two year warranty
|160 L (42.3 gal.)|
|Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing and waste|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Stainless Steel 316 Ti|
|71.47 x 86.36 x 109.98 cm (28.14 x 34 x 43.3 in.)|
|Internal thermometer, sample temperature probes, Water sensing electrode, external pressure gauge, printer, RS232 connection, wire baskets, and 2-yr warranty|
|29 to 43 psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok