HemoCue™ Hb 201 DM System
The HemoCue™ Hb 201 DM System provides lab-quality hemoglobin results at the point-of-care.
Manufacturer: HemoCue™ 121135
- Data Entry: Touch-screen display and built-in barcode scanner
- Interface Capabilities: Interface with existing network using POCT1-A (CIC standard) with our DMS software and most major middleware solutions. Docking solution enables connection of up to 5 analyzers.
- Configurable Functions: Operator ID, Patient ID, Lot ID, Site ID; Patient comments; Critical value alerts; STAT Testing
- Results Storage: 4,000 patient/STAT tests, 500 QC tests, 500 analyzer logs, 200 patient IDs
- DMS Software: Patient and QC reports
- Quality Control Data Management: QC lock-out; QC scheduling; Linearity Reports
- Measuring range: 0-25.6 g/dL (0-256 g/L, 0-15.9 mmol/L)
- HemoCue OnCue™ Support: extensive in-field support from your HemoCue representative
- HemoCue OnCue Support: comprehensive on-site or online product training programs
- HemoCue OnCue Support: live customer service and technical support when you need it
- HemoCue™ 201 DM System Reference Manual; 901041 180503
- Analyzer: 6.70 x 3.66 x 1.97 in.; Docking Station: 8.10 x 5.30 x 2.40 in.
CLSI POCT1-A (CIC standard)
|59 to 86°F|
|Within 60 seconds|
|Internal rechargeable Li-ion batteries or docking station with AC adapter|
|Measuring range: 0-25.6 g/dL (0-256 g/L, 0-15.9 mmol/L)|
|Capillary, venous, or arterial whole blood|
|15 to 30°C|
|ICSH reference method|
|HemoCue™ Hb 201 Microcuvettes|
|Provides lab-quality hemoglobin results at the point-of-care|
|HemoCue™ Hb 201 DM Analyzer, HemoCue Hb 201 Microcuvettes, HemoCue 201 DM Primary Docking Station PDS+, HemoCue 201 DM Secondary Docking Station SDS+|
|570 and 880nm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok