Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Microbiological Incubators
Perform drying applications with Thermo ScientificTM HerathermTM Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028067
Perform drying applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology and deliver excellent temperature consistency. These incubators are an effective and flexible tool in the lab, to be used for multiple applications.
- Dual convection for application versatilityfan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles
- Internal socket allows the use of equipment, such as shakers or stirrers, inside the unit
- Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304)
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°Csuitable for drying applications
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and ±0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Exceptionally small footprint
Products only available in North America
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82 cm)|
|120 V, 60 Hz|
|2 supplied/ 16 max.|
|weekly / real time / hour|
|3.67 cu. ft.|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|14.5 x 18.3 x 23.9 in. (36.8 x 46.4 x 60.8 cm)|
|Ambient +5°C to 105°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.