HF Scientific MicroTPW Portable White Light Turbidimeter
Essential tool for monitoring turbidity on the go
Manufacturer: HF Scientific 19856
- Autorange from 0 to 1100 NTU with accuracy of ±2% of reading or ±0.01 NTU
- Water-resistant, ABS-injection molded housing maintains laboratory performance in field operations
- Other field-friendly features include push-button calibration, four-digit (seven-segment) LCD display, and long lifeperforms over 1000 tests on a single set of four “AAA” alkaline batteries
- Response time: 14 seconds
- Maximum sample size: 10mL
- Resolution varies with turbidity range: 0.01 NTU for 099 NTU range, 0.1NTU for 100999.9 NTU range, and 1 NTU for 10001100 NTU range
- Light source: tungsten
Meter dimensions: 6.5L x 2.75W x 1.75 in. H (16.5 x 7.0 x 4.4cm). Case dimensions: 8.5L x 10W x 2.5 in. H (22 x 25 x 6.3cm).
CE marked, NEMA 4X certified.
Conforms to IP67 standards and US EPA Method 180.1
|3 sample cuvets with light-shield caps|
|32° to 122°F|
|0° to 50°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok