UVP High-Performance UV Transilluminators
Exclusive 25-watt tubes provide high intensity performance and uniform UV illumination plus sensitivity on stained gels
Supplier: UVP 95042101
Transilluminators are powerful sources of ultraviolet radiation which can cause serious damage to unprotected eyes and skin. Read the ultraviolet Caution Information before operating any transilluminators.
Products in this grouping may have voltages other than the standard US 110/115V. Please review and confirm your selection before completing your order. Some of these products may not be returned.
Large format models offer filter sizes up to 20 × 40cm. Select from single UV wavelength or 2UV models 302nm and 365nm UV in one unit. Electronic ballast offers improved gel visualization and gel documentation.
- Stainless steel cover frame provide an easy clean surface and reduces cross contamination of samples
- Uniform, brilliant back-lit fluorescence illumination is enhanced with UVP's unique background uniformity screen and UVG long-life filter
- Uniformity screen is available on units with midrange or longwave UV
- Powerful cooling fan maintains a low filter surface temperature to prevent sample damage and maintains a constant UV intensity
- Removable and adjustable protective UV blocking cover is included with each transilluminator
- Lighter-weight unit with increased ultraviolet output and intensity
- Wider intensity range with variable selection (select models)
- Fast lamp start up and no light flicker
- Universal power supply
- Reduced electrical consumption and longer tube life
High/Medium/Low settings on Variable Intensity models
- High setting allows for UV excitation of fluorophores on gels for routine photography
- Medium is excellent for viewing and quick single-band excision
- Low setting allows for positioning and preparation of gels, excising multiple bands, and focusing for photography
- Variable intensity models with 302 or 254nm wavelength are each available in multiple filter sizes
- Variable-intensity model with 365nm wavelength has 20 × 40cm filter area
- Fixed-intensity models with dual 302/365nm wavelength come in four filter sizes
Note: UVP refers to its midrange UV products as 302nm; other manufacturers may specify 300nm, 310nm or 312nm. The spectral output of these units is the same as UVP's 302nm.
All models are 13 1/4D x 19 3/32W x 5 5/8 in.H (33.6 x 48.5 x 14.3cm).
Safety certifications: all 115V models “US and C entela” certified for US and Canada; 230V CE certified for European Community. 100V models available (T marked for Japan).
Warranty and Services
|7.87 x 15.74 in.|
|20 x 40 cm|
|CSA, US, C entela|
|High Performance Transilluminator|
|Stainless steel cover frame, UV blocking cover, cooling fan|
|100/115 V 60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok