Thermo Scientific High-Select Fe-NTA Phosphopeptide Enrichment Kit
Enriches phosphopeptides from complex samples.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A32992
- Enriches phosphopeptides from complex samples using iron-chelate resin in spin columns
- Starting sample: 0.5 to 5mg (of total protein digest)
- Enrichment upto 150µg of phosphopeptides
Convenient pre-formulated buffers for ease-of-use and spin-column format to enable parallel processing of multiple samples
- High binding capacity
- High specificity recovers phosphopeptides with >90% selectivity
- High coverage recovers peptides with single and multiple phosphorylation sites
|• Spin columns (30)
• White Luer plug (end cap) (30)
• Binding/Wash Buffer (2 x 20 mL)
• Phosphopeptide Elution Buffer (7 mL)
|Enriches Fe-NTA phosphopeptide from complex samples|
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok