Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Honeywell Howard Leight Thunder T2 Ear Muffs
Top-of-the-line protection and comfort with dielectric construction. This helmet earmuff meets NRR 25 Canada Class A(L) requirements.
Manufacturer: Honeywell 1011602
- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Inner-ventilated headband minimizes pressure on the head, breathes easier in warm/humid climates
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Patented Air Flow Control technology provides optimal attenuation across all frequencies
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
|For hard hats|
|Agriculture and farming, building construction, forestry, general contracting, heavy construction, landscaping, lumber or wood products, Metal fabrication, petrochemical Steel|
|Thunder T2 Ear Muff|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok