HYDRANAL™-Water Standard KF-Oven, 140-160°C, Honeywell Fluka™
Standard for Karl Fischer oven check (water content ∼5.0%, exact value on report of analysis)
Manufacturer: Honeywell-Hydranal 3469310G
Advantages of HYDRANAL-Water Standards:
- Broad product range for volumetric and coulometric Karl Fischer applications, as well as the indirect oven application
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001 requirements
- Report of Analysis showing the exact water content and expanded uncertainty
Verified against external standards such as NIST SRM 2890 or NMIJ CRM 4222
- Long shelf life (up to five years)
- Convenient packaging
- Supplied with detailed instruction for use
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|HYDRANAL™-Water Standard KF-Oven, 140-160°C|
|NONH for all modes of transport|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok