Micro Essential Lab Hydrion™ Sanitizer Test Kits
Micro Essential Laboratory Hydrion™ Sanitizer Test Kits provide a simple, reliable, and economical means to measure quaternary ammonium concentration in sanitizer solutions.
Manufacturer: Micro Essential Lab QT44
- Federal, State, and Local health regulations require users of Quaternary Ammonium Sanitizer Solutions to have appropriate test kits available to verify the strength of sanitizer solutions
- Sanitizer solutions are essential in the food service industry to ensure that sanitizers are at the proper concentration specified by the individual manufacturer
- Hydrion Test for 4-chain Quats
- Measures 0 to 500 ppm
- Detects exhaustion of solutions that should be replaced, as well as helping to avoid using excessive amounts of sanitizing agents
- Calibrated color chart
- Color matches at 0-150-200-400-500ppm
- Each carton contains 10 kits, each consisting of a 15 ft. roll of test paper and matching color chart
|Food safety sanitizer testing|
|0 to 500 ppm|
|Quaternary Ammonium Test Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok