Hygenic HYSYNAL Synthetic Rubber Disposable Tourniquet Straps
Contain no latex proteins and provide a safe alternative for latex-sensitive patients
Manufacturer: Hygenic 10263
Straps are constructed of a special formulation of synthetic rubber that provides a nonslip powder-free surface while still performing like natural latex. You can easily tie and untie these tear-resistant straps.
- Designed for disposable use in hospitals and clinics
- Nonlatex for patients with latex sensitivities; latex protein free
- Variety of packaging options are available
- Individually precut to measure 1W x 18 in.L (2.5 x 45.7cm)
- Tear-resistant and slip-resistant
- Easily tied and untied; can be rolled and banded
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Color: light blue
- Perforated every 18 in. for easy dispensing
|Designed for disposable use in hospitals and clinics|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok