LW Scientific i4 Semen Evaluation Microscope
Perfect for veterinarians or fertility clinics. The new i4 Semen is the complete package for live specimen microscopy.
Manufacturer: LW Scientific I4 SSEB4IPL3
- Motility analysis should be performed at 98.6°F (37°C) to keep sperm active
- The heated stage has a built-in digital temperature control unit which can be set for any temperature up to 110°F (43°C)
- The heated stage will maintain accurate and stable temperatures within ±0.3°F during observation
- This microscope looks and functions like a standard laboratory-grade microscope when in brightfield configuration
- The plan phase objectives and turret condenser allow flat-field, high-contrast viewing of live, unstained specimens, and easy magnification changes with the flip of the thumb
|Phase 10x, Phase 20x, Phase 40x, Phase 100x|
|Turret condenser with phase and brightfield|
|10.63 x 7.88 x 16.5 in. (270 x 200 x 420 mm)|
|Built-in heated stage|
|Semen evaluation/Motility analysis; Live biological specimen analysis|
|Infinity plan flat-field objectives|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok