Invitrogen eBioscience Intracellular Fixation and Permeabilization Buffer Set
Designed for use in intracellular staining and flow cytometric analysis and has been specially formulated to reduce non-specific staining of fluorochrome-labelled antibodies and increase fluorescence signal-to-noise ratios.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 88882400
- In the first step, live cells can be 'fixed' with the Fixation Buffer, which cross- links proteins
- The second step, using the Permeabilization Buffer, creates holes in the membrane and allows the intracellular staining antibodies to enter the cell effectively
- Subsequent washing steps, antibody additions, and incubations after cell permeabilization should be performed using the Permeabilization Buffer
- Final washing step and cell resuspension prior to running the sample is done using Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer (cat. 00-4222).
- This kit is commonly used to stain cytoplasmic proteins and proteins in the secretory pathway such as chemokines and cytokines
- Not recommended for intranuclear staining. Instead, please refer to the Foxp3/Transcription Factor Buffer Set for nuclear staining
- Before the fixation step, it is recommended to label the live cells using one of the Fixable Viability Dyes and then proceed with fixation
|Flow Cytometric Analysis, Intracellular Staining Followed by Flow Cytometric Analysis|
|2° to 8°C|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only