Invitrogen Bac-to-Bac Baculovirus Expression System
Enables efficent production of recombinant baculovirus for expression testing in insect cells
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10359016
- Relies on generation of recombinant baculovirus by site-specific transposition in E. colirather than homologous recombination in insect cells
- Time-saving expression bacmid: expression cassette of pFastBacvector recombines with parent bacmid in DH10BacE. coli
- Competent Cells to form expression bacmid
- Bacmid is then transfected into insect cells for production of recombinant baculovirus particles
- Easy colony screening
- Parent bacmid in DH10BacE. colicontains segment of lacZα gene
- lacZα gene is disrupted upon transposition of expression cassette into bacmid allowing for blue/white selection of recombinants
- Comes with pFastBac1 vector that offers strong polyhedrin promoter for protein expression and large multiple cloning site for simplified cloning
- Two other vectors are offered separately
- pFastBacHT vector for production of histidine-tagged recombinant protein and pFastBacDual vector for expression of two proteins simultaneously
- Rapid purification of recombinant proteins
- Optional pFastBacHT vector produces histidine-tagged recombinant protein for rapid protein purification with nickel-chelating resin
Baculovirus Production and Titering, Insect Expression, Protein Expression, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Each Bac-to-Bac Baculovirus Expression System includes 10μg of pFastBac1 vector, 0.5mL MAX Efficiency DH10Bac Chemically Competent Cells, pFastBac 1-Gus control vector, and 1mL of Cellfectin Reagent.|
|Store MAX Efficiency DH10Bac Competent Cells at -80°C. Store Cellfectin Reagent and vectors at +4°C. All components are guaranteed stable for 6 months when properly stored.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.