Invitrogen™ Bac-to-Bac™ Vector Kit
Designed for fast, small-scale production of recombinant baculovirus
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 10360014
- Contains pFastBac™1 vector, as well expression control vector, intended for use as part of Bac-to-Bac Baculovirus Expression System, which enables efficent production of recombinant baculovirus for expression testing in insect cells
- Relies on generation of recombinant baculovirus by site-specific transposition in E. colirather than homologous recombination in insect cells
- pFastBac 1 vector provided by this kit offers strong polyhedrin promoter for protein expression and large multiple cloning site for simplified cloning
- Time-saving expression bacmid: expression cassette of pFastBac vector recombines with parent bacmid in DH10BacE. coli
- Competent Cells to form expression bacmid: bacmid is then transfected into insect cells for production of recombinant baculovirus particles
- Easy colony screening
- Parent bacmid in DH10Bac E. colicontains segment of lacZα gene
- lacZα gene is disrupted upon transposition of expression cassette into bacmid allowing for blue/white selection of recombinants
Baculovirus Production and Titering, Insect Expression, Protein Expression, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
|Contains 10 μg of pFastBac™1 vector and pFastBac™ 1-Gus control vector.
Store at -20°C.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.