Invitrogen CloneChecker System
From plated colonies through lysis in less than 5 minutes
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11666013
CloneChecker System is a rapid method for screening recombinant bacterial colonies or liquid cultures of colonies for the presence of target plasmid DNA.
- Screens bacterial colonies for plasmid DNA and insert of interest prior to purification
- Screens for inserts >200 bp in plasmids up to 15 kb by size comparison to the original vector or a DNA size marker
- Allows for supercoiled, restriction digest, or PCR analysis
- Works with single-copy plasmids starting with a 2mm bacterial colony
- Includes sufficient reagents for processing 100 bacterial samples by supercoiled analysis (direct size comparison); and 100 samples by restriction endonuclease or PCR analysis
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Miniprep, Plasmid DNA Purification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|< 100μg (Small-Scale) Plasmid DNA|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.