Invitrogen Dynabeads Regulatory CD4+/CD25+ T Cell Kit
Use kit to isolate highly pure CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T-cells (Treg) that express intracellular transcription factor Foxp3
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11363D
The CD4+ CD25- cell fraction can be used as effector cells in downstream inhibitory assays. can expect >95% purity (CD4+ CD25+ expression) and >80% Foxp3 expression.
- Isolate bead- and antibody-free human CD4+ CD25+ Foxp3+ Treg cells
- Treg cells can be expanded with Dynabeads CD3/CD28 Treg Expander and remain Foxp3+
- Treg cells can be used in any downstream applications (e.g., suppression assays)
- Methodology: The isolation procedure includes the following steps:
- Negative isolation of untouched human CD4+ T-cells from PBMC
- Positive isolation of CD25+ T-cells from the untouched CD4+ T-cell subset
- Removal of beads from the CD4+CD25+ Treg cells with DETACHaBEAD
- Starting sample: PBMC
- Capacity: Processes ~1x109 cells total
- Cell Type: T Cells (Regulatory)
- Isolation Method: Depletion, then positive isolation
- Output Viability: >95%
- Sample Type: PBMC
- Starting Material (Cell No.): 1x108 PBMCs per isolation
- Target Species: Human
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Processes ~1x10^9 cells total|
|Each kit contains 2 ml Antibody Mix Human CD4, 10 ml Depletion MyOne™ Dynabeads®, 5 ml Dynabeads® CD25 and 2 ml DETACHaBEAD®. These reagents are sufficient to process ~1×109 cells. Store components at 2-8°C.|
|1x10^8 PBMCs per isolation|
|T Cells (Regulatory)|
|Depletion, then positive isolation|
|DETACHaBEAD®, DYNAL®, Dynabeads®, FlowComp™|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.