Invitrogen Dynabeads CELLection Pan Mouse IgG Kit
For use with any mouse IgG for positive isolation of a cell population from all species except mouse
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11531D
Antibodies are attached to the surface of the CELLection Dynabeads via a DNA linker; this linker provides a cleavable site to release and remove the beads from the cells after isolation. Bead-free cells are viable and can be used in any downstream application.
- Positively isolate and detach any cell from any species (except mouse) using your own mouse IgG
- Compatible with flow cytometry, cell culture and all cell based assays
- Whole Antibody
- Capacity: Processes approx. 2x109: cells total
- Cell Type: All cells from all species, except mouse
- Isolation Method: Positive Isolation
- Output Viability: >95%
- Reactivity: All species, except mouse
- Sample Type: Blood, PBMC, Tissue Digests
- Starting Material (Cell No.): 1x107 PBMCs per isolation
- Target Species: All species, except mouse
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation, Secondary Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation, Secondary Cell Isolation|
|Blood, PBMC, Tissue Digests|
|All species, except mouse|
|1x107 PBMCs per isolation|
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.