Invitrogen Dynabeads Exosome-Human CD63 Isolation/Detection Reagent (from cell culture media)
Quickly and easily purify pre-enriched CD63+ exosomes from cell culture media
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10606D
Exosome-Human CD63 Isolation/Detection Reagent enables exosome (also called extracellular vesicles and multi-vesicular bodies) detection using techniques such as flow cytometry, electron microscopy, or Western blotting. The exosomes must be pre-enriched before isolation. This can be done by ultracentrifugation, or by using the fast and efficient Total Exosome Isolation (from cell culture media) reagent.
- Obtain highly pure CD63+ exosomes
- View sample during handling
- Easily scalable protocol
- Detect exosomes via flow cytometry, in less than 1 hour
- Utilizes Dynabeads magnetic separation technology
- Allows easy purification of pre-enriched CD63+ exosomes from cell culture media and then move on to detect the purified exosomes via techniques such as flow cytometry, electron microscopy, or Western blotting
- Bead-bound exosomes can be easily visualized by flow cytometry
- Monodispersed and relatively large Dynabeads (4.5µm in diameter) allow for a clear and defined FFC/SSC typically in less than 1 hour
- Magnetic handling also allows sample to be visualized due to the light brown color of beads
- Magnets allow for easy separation and purification
- Sample and bead volume can be easily scaled up or down according to your sample size or downstream applications
Good Mixing is Critical
- For successful exosome isolation, it is important to use a mixer that tilts and rotates to ensure that beads do not settle in tube
- Avoid end-over end rotation for small sample volumes (e.g., 100µL)
- Please see user manual below for more guidelines
Biomarker Discovery, Cancer Research, Cell Analysis, Clinical, Exosomal Biomarker Analysis, Exosomes, Immunoprecipitation, Oncology and Genetic Disease Research, Protein Isolation from Exosomes, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store at 2 to 8 °C|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.