Invitrogen™ Exosome-Human CD9 Flow Detection Reagent (from cell culture)
Enables detection of CD9-positive extracellular vesicles such as exosomes in enriched cell culture media using flow cytometry or electron microscopy
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 10620D
Cell culture media must first be enriched for exosomes using Total Exosome Isolation Reagent (from cell culture media) or traditional ultracentrifugation. Exosome-Human CD9 Flow Detection Reagent (from cell culture) allows easy visualization of exosomes by flow cytometry using this magnetic separation technology. Free exosomes alone are too small to be detected by most flow cytometry instruments. The 2.7 μm Dynabeads magnetic beads allow for a clear and defined flow analysis.
- Minimal hands-on time for specific exosome capture and analysis
- Clear and defined flow analysis in less than 1 hour hands-on time
- Study expression of specific exosome subset markers
- Protocol is easily scalable
- Recent studies suggest that exosome/ECV population consists of several subsets, possibly with different functions
- Using immuno-affinity based Dynabeads magnetic separation technology, these subsets can be selectively captured and studied using flow cytometry and/or electron microscopy
- Dynabeads technology avoids loss of material due to handling and centrifugation typically experienced with other isolation and analysis methods
Mix thoroughly to ensure that magnetic beads do not settle in the sample tube. A mixer which provides both tilting and rotation for optimal mixing is recommended.
Cell Analysis, Exosome Isolation, Exosomes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.