Invitrogen Exosome-Human EpCAM Isolation Reagent (from cell culture)
Enables isolation of EpCAM-positive extracellular vesicles such as exosomes from enriched cell culture media
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10618D
Obtain a highly pure exosome subset with easy protocol scalability with Exosome-Human EpCAM Isolation Reagent (from cell culture).Following isolation, the specific sub-population of exosomes, ECVs can be further studied using methods such as Western blotting, qPCR, or next generation sequencing.
- Minimal hands-on time for specific exosome isolation
- Compatible with most downstream analysis
- Recent studies suggest that exosome/ECV population consists of several subsets, possibly with different functions
- Using immuno-affinity based Dynabeads magnetic separation technology, these subsets can be selectively isolated and studied
- Cell culture media must first be enriched for exosomes
- Can be done quickly and efficiently using Total Exosome Isolation Reagent (from cell culture media) or traditional ultracentrifugation
- Following enrichment, specific exosomes are isolated by binding to surface of magnetic beads
- In addition to their high-quality sensitivity, reproducibility, and stability, Dynabeads allows you to see samples during handling due to color of magnetic beads
- When a sample tube is placed in the magnet, bead-bound exosomes are pulled to side of tube, allowing for easy separation and buffer changes
- Sample and bead volume can be easily scaled according to your sample size or downstream applications
Mix thoroughly to ensure that magnetic beads do not settle in the sample tube. A mixer which provides both tilting and rotation for optimal mixing is recommended.
Cell Analysis, Exosome Isolation, Exosomes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.