Invitrogen™ Exosome Immunoprecipitation Reagent (Protein G)
Quickly isolate exosomal proteins and compare multiple samples on the same gel
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 10612D
Exosome Immunoprecipitation Reagent (Protein G) enables fast and gentle magnetic isolation of exosomal proteins, causing minimal physical stress to the target protein and allowing comparison of multiple samples on the same gel.
- Maintain intact exosome protein complexes
- Reduce background significantly—low non-specific binding
- Fast protocol time—only 30 minutes
- Maximal comparison—ultra-sensitivity allows many samples on the same gel
- Dynabeads coupled to Protein A are widely used for immunoprecipitation (IP), chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP), and protein isolation
- Magnetic properties of Dynabeads makes them a superior alternative to sepharose or agarose slurry for immunoprecipitation, since magnetic separation technology is faster and gentler than other methods, causing minimal physical stress to the target proteins
- Native protein conformation and intact, large protein complexes will be preserved
- The binding capacity is approximately 240μg human Ig per mL beads
- For isolation of Ig via protein A, use Exosome Immunoprecipitation (Protein A)
Not high-throughput compatible.
Biomarker Discovery, Cancer Research, Cell Analysis, Clinical, Exosomal Biomarker Analysis, Exosomes, Immunoprecipitation, Oncology and Genetic Disease Research, Protein Isolation from Exosomes, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Store at 2 to 8 °C.|
|Protein Complexes, Protein (Native)|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Beads in Suspension|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.