Invitrogen™ Exosome-Streptavidin Isolation/Detection Reagent
Quickly and easily purify pre-enriched CD63+ exosomes from cell culture media
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 10608D
Exosome-Streptavidin Isolation/Detection Reagent, when combined with your choice of biotinylated primary antibody, enables the purification of exosomes (also called extracellular vesicles and multi-vesicular bodies) that can then be detected using techniques such as flow cytometry, electron microscopy, or Western blotting. The exosomes must be pre-enriched before isolation. This can be done by ultracentrifugation, or by using the fast and efficient Total Exosome Isolation (from cell culture media) reagent.
- Maximum flexibility with your choice of biotinylated antibody
- See your sample during handling
- Easily scalable protocol
- Detect exosomes via flow cytometry, in less than 1 hour
- Utilizes Dynabeads magnetic separation technology
- Allows for easy purification of pre-enriched exosomes from cell culture media and then move on to detect the purified exosomes via techniques such as flow cytometry, electron microscopy, or Western blotting
- Monodispersed and relatively large Dynabeads (4.5μm in diameter) allow for a clear and defined FFC/SSC typically in less than 1 hour
- Magnetic handling also allows sample to be visualized due to the light brown color of beads
Good Mixing is Critical
- For successful exosome isolatio,n it is important to use a mixer that tilts and rotates to ensure that beads do not settle in tube
- Avoid end-over end rotation for small sample volumes (e.g., 100 μL)
- Please see user manual below for more guidelines
Biomarker Discovery, Cancer Research, Cell Analysis, Clinical, Exosomal Biomarker Analysis, Exosomes, Oncology and Genetic Disease Research, Protein Isolation from Exosomes, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
|Cells in culture|
|Cell Culture Supernatants|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.