Invitrogen DYNAL Dynabeads FlowComp; Flexi Kit
Gentle, easy-to-use and highly flexible kit allows you to positively isolate bead-free and flow-compatible cells in combination with your own antibody of choice
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11061D
Allows isolatation of practically any cell type from any species or starting sample using selected antibody. Immediately after positive isolation, the beads are released and removed from your cell sample. In this way, you avoid exposing your cells to potentially cytotoxic or immunogenic foreign substances like iron oxides or dextrans, a potential problem when working with biodegradable particles. In addition, your cells will not be exposed to the stress of being passed through a column. The kit supplies everything you need for DSB-X; biotinylation of antibodies and subsequent isolation of cell type of interest. This technology has been successfully used to isolate number of cell subsets including human and mouse T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes, and endothelial cells.
- Combine with your antibody of choice to isolate any cell type
- No risk of results being affected by isolation method
- Gentle tube-based method - no columns needed
- High purity, recovery and viability
- Bead-free cells - compatible with flow cytometry analysis or for direct use in any cell-based assay
- Starting sample: Whole blood, PBMC/MNC, single cell suspensions from lymph nodes, spleen or other tissues
- Capacity: The kit will process 2 x 109 mononuclear cells (MNC)
- Concentration: Supplied at 15mg beads per mL in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0.02% sodium azide
- Capacity: Processes approx. 2x109 cells total
- Cell Type: All cells from all species
- Isolation Method: Positive Isolation
- Output Viability: >95%
- Reactivity: All species
- Sample Type: Blood, PBMC, Tissue Digests
- Starting Material (Cell No.): 1x107 PBMCs per isolation
- Target Species: All species
Please note that the choice of antibody clone is of key importance for successful isolation (see package insert for technical recommendations).
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation, Mouse Cell Isolation, Secondary Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Human Cell Isolation, Mouse Cell Isolation, Secondary Cell Isolation|
|3mL FlowComp™ Dynabeads and 40mL FlowComp™ Release Buffer and a complete DSB-X™ Biotin Protein Labeling Kit|
|Blood, PBMC, Tissue Digests|
|1x107 PBMCs per isolation|
|Storage: 2°C to 8°C.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.