Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Invitrogen DYNAL Dynabeads FlowComp; Mouse Pan T (CD90.2) Kit
Gentle and easy-to-use kit isolates flow-compatible mouse Pan T (CD90.2+) cells from splenocytes or lymph node cells
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11465D
Immediately after positive isolation, the beads are released and removed from your cell sample. In this way, you avoid any influence of the beads to the cells. In addition, your cells will not be exposed to the stress of being passed through a column.
- Purity level of 96-99% of mouse Pan T cells
- No risk of your results being affected by the isolation method
- Gentle tube-based method - no columns needed
- High purity, recovery and viability
- Bead-free cells - compatible with flow cytometry analysis
- Viable, bead-free Pan T-cells for direct use in any cell-based assay
- Starting sample: Single cells from spleen or lymph node
- Capacity: The kit will process 2 x 109 cells
- Cell Type: T Cells (Whole Population)
- Final Product: Cells
- Isolation Method: Positive Isolation
- Purity: 97%
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Lymph Node, Spleen
- Target Species: Mouse
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Mouse Cell Isolation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Mouse Cell Isolation|
|1mL Antibody Mix, 3mL FlowComp™ Dynabeads and 40mL FlowComp™ Release Buffer|
|Lymph Node, Spleen|
|Storage: 2°C to 8°C.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.