Invitrogen E-Gel 50 bp DNA Ladder
Formulated specifically for maximum performance on E-Gel EX gels as well as other E-Gel precast gels
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10488099
- Performanceoptimal for use on E-Gel agarose gels
- Sharp, clear bandschromatography purified fragments for consistent and reliable results and stable at room temperature up to six months
- Ready-to-usepremixed with loading buffer
- Convenientprovided with 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
- Precisean exact amount of DNA in each band
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|E-Gel™ agarose gels|
|• 2 x 1mL E-Gel 50 bp DNA Ladder
• 1 mL 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
Store at room temperature or at 4°C for up to 6 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C.
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Dry Ice|
|Individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments|
|50 bp - 2,500 bp|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.