Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ 50 bp DNA Ladder
Formulated specifically for maximum performance on E-Gel EX gels as well as other E-Gel precast gels
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 10488099
- Product Suggestions
- Safety and Handling
- Product Certifications
- Performance—optimal for use on E-Gel agarose gels
- Sharp, clear bands—chromatography purified fragments for consistent and reliable results and stable at room temperature up to six months
- Ready-to-use—premixed with loading buffer
- Convenient—provided with 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
- Precise—an exact amount of DNA in each band
|• 2 x 1 mL E-Gel 50 bp DNA Ladder
• 1 mL 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
Store at room temperature or at 4°C for up to 6 months.
For longer periods, store at -20°C.
|50 to 2500 bp
|E-Gel™ agarose gels
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Dry Ice
|Individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments
|2 x 1000 μL
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 6 Months
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.