Invitrogen™ Gateway™ pYES-DEST52 Vector
Designed for rapid cloning with Gateway entry clone using lambda phage site-specific recombination and subsequent expression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12286019
- As part of YESVector Collection, pYES2-DEST52 carries promoter and enhancer sequences from GAL1 gene for regulated expression in S.cerevisia
- 2μ origin of replication for high-copy maintenance
- Gene for auxotrophic selection on economical minimal medium
- C-terminal V5 epitope and polyhistidine(6xHis) tags for efficient detection and purification
- tR sites for efficient recombination with any attL-flanked Gateway entry vector
Cloning, Gateway Cloning, Protein Expression, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, S. cerevisiae Expression Systems, Yeast Expression
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|His Tag (6x), V5 Epitope Tag|
|Gateway System Destination Expression Vector|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.