Invitrogen MaV203 Competent Yeast Cells, Library Scale
Designed for use with ProQuest Two-Hybrid System
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11281011
- S. cerevisiae strain MaV203 contains deletions in endogenous GAL4 and GAL80 genes for use with GAL4-based two-hybrid systems
- Strain also has leu2 and trp1 mutations for selection of ProQuest bait and prey vectors
- MaV203 contains three GAL4 inducible reporter genes, providing four phenotypes, for easier identification of true interactors
- Transformation (250µL of cells) efficiency yields >1 x 106 colonies
- Control DNA pMAB12 to confirm transformation efficiency and preparation of selection media
- Pre-qualified PEG/Lithium Acetate to maximize number of trans-formants
- Competent cells formatted with carrier DNA already included.
- Not T1 phage resistant
- Lacks F' episome
- Chemically competent
Not high throughput compatible (manual)
Protein-Protein Interactions, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Yeast Two-Hybrid
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|Lacks F' Episome|
|Store in ultra-cold freezer (-68 to -85°C).|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Not for ccdB vector propagation|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.