Invitrogen™ PureLink™ 384 Pre-Lysis Buffer
Up to 96 plasmid DNA samples can be simultaneously purified
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12263034
The PureLink 384 Plasmid Purification Plate is designed for ultra high-throughput DNA isolation. By utilizing same technology as PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System, it reduces time and effort while reliably isolating high quality plasmid DNA for DNA sequencing, PCR, and restriction digests.
- PureLink 96: Sample size 1.3mL culture; Typically yields up to 3-5μg
- PureLink 384: Sample size 200μL culture; Typically yields up to 2-3μg
- Purify 96 or 384 plasmid DNA samples simultaneously
- Unique centrifugation method eliminates cross-contamination
- PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System is designed for high-throughput isolation of high copy number plasmids
- Novel technology eliminates time-consuming cell harvesting and alkaline Lysis steps, saving time and effort
- Unique centrifugation-based format of the PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System eliminates problematic cross-contamination between wells, a critical problem in PCR and microarray analysis
- Isolated plasmid DNA is ideal for use in automated sequencing reactions, offering superior read lengths and data quality
- Samples may be processed 96 at time or in smaller increments
- PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System is compatible with variety of centrifuges, robots, pipetting devices, automated sequencers, and sequencing chemistries
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification, Automated Plasmid DNA Purification, DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Miniprep, Plasmid DNA Purification
|Automated Sequencing Reaction|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.