Invitrogen™ PureLink™ 96 Receiver Plates
Purify 96 or 384 plasmid DNA samples simultaneously
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12193025
- Centrifugation method eliminates cross-contamination
- PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System is designed for high-throughput isolation of high-copy number plasmids
- PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification Systems protocol, up to 96 plasmid DNA samples can be simultaneously purified
- Novel technology eliminates time-consuming cell harvesting and alkaline lysis steps, saving time and effort
- Unique centrifugation-based format of the PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System eliminates opportunities for cross-contamination between wells, critical factor in PCR and microarrays
- Isolated plasmid DNA is ideal for use in automated sequencing reactions, offering superior read lengths and data quality
- Samples may be processed 96 at time or in smaller increments
- PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System is compatible with variety of centrifuges, robots, pipetting devices, automated sequencers, and sequencing chemistries
- PureLink 384 Plasmid Purification Plate is designed for ultra high throughput DNA isolation
- By utilizing same technology as PureLink 96 Plasmid Purification System, the PureLink 384 Plasmid Purification Plate reduces time and effort while reliably isolating high-quality plasmid DNA for DNA sequencing, PCR, and restriction digestion
- PureLink 96: Sample size 1.3mL culture; Typical yields up to 3-5μg
- PureLink 384: Sample size 200μL culture; Typical yields up to 2-3μg
Automated Nucleic Acid Purification, Automated Plasmid DNA Purification, Automated Total RNA Isolation, DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Miniprep, Plasmid DNA Purification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Automated Sequencing Reaction|
|Robotic Liquid Handling Systems|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.