Invitrogen™ PureLink™ Viral Collection Tubes
Flexibility with sample volume, elution volume, and virus type
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12282100
The PureLink Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit is a nucleic acid purification system designed for fast and easy isolation of viral RNA or DNA from cell-free samples, such as serum, plasma, and cerebrospinal fluid. Starting sample volumes can be as high as 500μL and elution volumes as low as 10μL, allowing for a fifty-fold concentration of nucleic acids. The higher target concentration obtained using the PureLink Viral RNA/ DNA Mini Kit provides greater sensitivity and accuracy in downstream detection procedures such as real-time PCR or endpoint analysis. Specially formulated buffers enable the purification of RNA or DNA, allowing one system to be used for all your virus extraction samples. In addition, the kit provides sufficient quantities of lysis buffer to address large starting sample volumes.
- Yields highly concentrated viral nucleic acids for greater sensitivity in detection - start with 500μL of sample and elute in just 10μL volume
- One kit provides complete solution for virus extraction - both RNA and DNA viruses can be extracted and concentrated
- Spin column technology - achieve fast and easy purification with excellent reproducibility
- Produces high-quality DNA and RNA - ideal for downstream applications such as real-time PCR and endpoint analysis
- Ct values were consistently lower for samples prepared with the PureLink Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit, indicating greater sensitivity
- Lower Ct values were obtained with DNA prepared with PureLink ™ Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit as compared to those obtained using kit from supplier Q, indicating greater sensitivity of detection of viral DNA
- Data demonstrate that PureLink Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit can recover DNA down to 20 pfu at significantly Lower Ct values compared to competitor's kit
- The PureLink Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit yielded target molecules of consistently lower Ct values compared to the EZ1 Kit; in some cases as much as four cycles earlier
- For enhanced viral RNA or DNA detection, the PureLink™ Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit has been demonstrated to give lower Ct values and increased nucleic acid recovery when compared to competitor products using volumes recommended
- Flexibility of the PureLink™ Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit with respect to sample volume, elution volume, and virus type makes it the best solution for purifying viral RNA or DNA
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Genomic DNA Purification, RNA Extraction, Total RNA Isolation, Total RNA from Liquid Samples (e.g. Serum, Virus), Viral RNA/DNA Purification, gDNA from Virus Samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Nucleic Acid Extraction|
|Liquid Samples (e.g. Serum), Viral Samples|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.