Invitrogen™ PureLink™ Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit
Specifically designed to isolate high-quality viral nucleic acids from variety of RNA and DNA viruses
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12280050
- PureLink Viral RNA/DNA Mini Kit provides rapid and efficient method to simultaneously purify viral RNA/DNA from fresh or frozen cell-free biological fluids (plasma, serum, cerebrospinal fluid) and cell culture supernatants
- Designed to isolate high-quality viral nucleic acids from variety of RNA and DNA viruses within 45 minutes using low elution volumes that allow sensitive downstream analysis
- Purified viral RNA/DNA is devoid of proteins and nucleases, and is suitable for use in downstream applications that allow viral detection and genotyping
- Rapid and efficient purification of high-quality viral nucleic acid using spin column-based centrifugation with no sample cross-contamination
- Purifies viral RNA and DNA from ≤500μL cell-free samples within 45 min
- Ability to elute viral nucleic acids in low elution volumes of 10 to 50μL to allow sensitive downstream analysis
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Genomic DNA Purification, RNA Extraction, Total RNA Isolation, Total RNA from Liquid Samples (e.g. Serum, Virus), Viral RNA/DNA Purification, gDNA from Virus Samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Silica Spin Column|
|Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR), Northern Blotting|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Plasma, Cell-Free Fluids, Cerebrospinal Fluid, Serum, Liquid Samples (e.g. Serum), Viral Samples|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.