Invitrogen™ Quant-iT™ PicoGreen™ dsDNA Assay Kit
Selectively detect 25pg/mL of dsDNA in presence of ssDNA, RNA, and free nucleotides
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ P11496
PicoGreen dsDNA quantitation assay is linear over three orders of magnitude and has little sequence dependence, allowing accurate measurement of DNA from many sources, including genomic DNA, viral DNA, miniprep DNA, or PCR amplification products.
- Orders of magnitude more sensitive than UV absorbance readings, saving on precious sample
- Specific for dsDNA in presence of equimolar amounts of RNA
- Easy to use-just add the dye to sample, wait 5 minutes, and read
- Suitable for use in 96- and 384-well plate formats
- Compatible with most fluorescence-based microplate readers and fluorometers and fluorescence
- For PCR-based assays, microarray samples, DNA damage assays, enzyme activity assays, genomic DNA quantitation, measuring dsDNA in complex mixtures and viral DNA quantitation
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Quantitation, Nucleic Acid Quantitation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|10 x 100μL kit|
|50 pg to 2 µg|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.