Micronova Irradiated MicroSeal and Cuff Tape
An irradiated, conformable, polyethylene tape with perforations at 7.6 cm (3 in) intervals, that is designed to ensure a seal between the glove and garment in cleanroom gowning. Available in smaller widths for plate sealing during environmental monitoring.
The Micronova Irradiated MicroSeal Cuff Seal Tape is a low-density, low-outgassing polyethylene tape with pressure sensitive, clean-peel acrylic adhesive and perforations at 7.6 cm (3 in.) intervals that allow users to bind and tear at optimum lengths to secure the glove to garment. Available from 0.5 to 3-inch widths; smaller widths are ideal for plate sealing during environmental monitoring.
- Conformable irradiated polyethylene tape
- Pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive
- Effective seal between the glove and garment
- Perforations at 7.6 cm (3 in.) intervals
- Available from 0.5 to 3-inch widths
- Smaller widths for plate sealing during environmental monitoring
- Low-density, low-outgassing tape
- Wound on a 3 in. (7.6 cm) plastic core with no liner
- The 18-yard roll provides approximately 42 seals; the 36 yd. roll, 84 seals
- Suitable for food processing and pharmaceutical production
- Gamma irradiated for aseptic areas
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Aseptic, Hazmat and Safety Gowning, Rodac Plate Sealing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.