MP Biomedicals™ ITS™ Premix Solution
ITS™ Premix Solution stimulates cell proliferation while decreasing substantially the serum requirements for culture of many cell types.
Manufacturer: MP Biomedicals™ 092001344
- ITS Premix will stimulate cell proliferation while decreasing substantially the serum requirements for culture of many cell types as diverse, for example, as contractile rat heart cells and human colon mucosal epithelial cells.
- Basal media supplemented with ITS Premix and as little as 2% Fetal Bovine Serum support proliferation of many diploid and heteroploid cell lines at rates equivalent to those obtained with 10% serum.
- Contains 0.5 mg/mL insulin from bovine pancreas, 0.5 mg/mL human transferrin (substantially iron-free) and 0.5µg/mL sodium selenite.
- Prepared in Earle's Balanced Salt Solution (EBSS) without phenol red.
- ITS Premix is sterile filtered through a .2 micron filter.
- It has been tested and found negative for the presence of bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
- One milliliter of solution is sufficient to supplement one liter of medium.
|Mammalian Cell Culture|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.