Justrite™ Chemcor™ Lined Undercounter Safety Cabinets for Hazardous Materials
Take advantage of unused undercounter space with the Justrite ChemCor Hazardous Material Safety Cabinet. Lined safety cabinets provide complete protection from harsh acids and corrosive chemicals - plus the durability, fire protection and code compliance of Justrite's steel hazardous material safety cabinets.
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 8623282
- Thermoplastic coating on interior surface to provide protection
- Non-porous surface resists staining
- Double-wall, 18-gauge (1mm) welded steel construction
- Liquid-tight containment sump 51mm (2 in.)
- Features dual vents, adjustable shelves, three-point stainless steel bullet self-latching doors with U·Loc™ padlockable handle and Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels
- Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 74ºC (165°F) under fire conditions
|22 gal. (83 L)|
|47.6 x 80.6 x 69.5 cm (18.75 x 31.75 x 27.37 in.)|
|Cold-rolled Steel (18 ga)|
|NFPA, IFC; FM|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok