Justrite Sure-Grip Piggyback Flammable Safety Cabinet
Designed to mount on top of 30- and 45 gallon Sure-Grip EX cabinets, these Piggyback safety cabinets can be used independently or stacked as benchtop units for added storage.
Manufacturer: Justrite 891700
Piggyback Safety Cabinet Features
- Stack atop standard 30 gal. (114L) safety cabinets
- Can also be wall mounted or used on countertop
- 18-gauge steel with 1.5 in. (3.8cm) insulating air space
- Available with manual or self-closing doors with flush-mounted Sure-Grip handles with exclusive gripper pad for secure hold and security
- Double-wall construction provides 1 1/2 in. of insulating air space to help prevent the spread of flames
- High-visibility Haz-Alert reflective warning labels offer added safety during power outages or fires
- Dual vents with flame arresters at top and opposite bottom allow hazardous vapors to be piped away
- Easy-closing, self-latching doors facilitate fire protection of the cabinet
- Self latch engages critical three-point latching system for protection under fire conditions
- Fusible links hold self-closing doors wide open, flush with front of cabinet for easy access and resupply; automatically release and slam doors shut at 74°C (165°F)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides optimum storage space and obstruction-free access to contents
- SpillSlope safety shelves direct incidental spills to the back and bottom of leakproof sump
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure solid positioning and alignment for tight door closure
- Exterior side panel has built-in grounding connector for easy grounding
- Finished inside and out with durable lead-free powder paint
- Backed by an exclusive 10-year warranty
- Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
FM approved. Self-closing models also UL listed.
Comply with Uniform Fire Code.
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|14.56 x 39.5 x 19.5 in. (37 x 100.3 x 49.5cm)|
|Flush mounted Sure-Grip™ handles with cylinder lock and key set or an optional padlock, Haz-Alert™ reflective trilingual warning labels, dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self leveling feet, grounding con|
|Piggyback storage cabinet|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok