Justrite Flammables SafeSite Storage Chest
Compliant storage for flammables along with protected storage for corrosive liquids, tools, or valuables
Manufacturer: Justrite 16032Y
Ideal for construction, utilities and maintenance areas where gasoline, other fuels, paint thinners, or other flammable chemicals are used.
- Protect flammables from ignition sources, misuse or theft at construction and utility jobsites
- Durable 16 ga. body and lid with all welded steel construction protected by a superior UV-protected powdercoat finish inside and out to withstand weather and abusive conditions
- Recessed handles on sides and lid eliminate any protrusions that could be damaged during transport
- Extra thick 0.25 in. tangs welded to inside of lid, securely interlock into dual internal recessed padlock pockets for maximum protection from bolt cutters
- Heavy-duty 12 ga. runners allow cabinet to be forklifted
- Easy portability with optional casters (sold separately)
Check with your local fire jurisdiction for requirements on venting. When used indoors, keeping vents closed will contain vapors. Opening vents when used outdoors allows vapors to escape.
FM Approved and complies with OSHA regulations and the International Fire Code of NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code
Warranty and Services
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok