Justrite™ High Security Flammables Cabinets with Steel Bar
Store and protect costly fuels or chemicals from tampering or theft with a Justrite High Security Flammables Cabinets with Steel Bar.
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 29884Y
- 0.25 × 2 in. steel bar stock, high visibility barrier bar secured across both doors to deter prying
- Two brackets welded across front cabinet doors and interlocks onto two sidewall brackets supports crossbar
- Padlock lugs on each side of cabinet, provide double layered steel strength and accept No. 5 Master Locks
- Lockable doors with Sure-Grip handle and three-point latch provides extra security
- High visibility warning labels promote proper usage
- Contrasting color crossbar enables security checks even from distance
- Fire resistant
- Double-walled, 18-gauge all welded construction with 1.5 in. of insulating air space
- Also features dual vents with flame arresters, 2 in. leaktight sump to capture spills and grounding connector
- Adjustable shelves maximize capacity
- Four leveling feet to assure stability on uneven surfaces
- Available in manual or self-close doors
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
FM Approved and complies with OSHA regulations and the International Fire Code of NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code
Warranty and Services
10-year limited warranty when used indoors.
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|0.25 x 2 in. Steel bar stock, dual vents with flame arresters, 2 in. leaktight sump, grounding connector, four adjustable self leveling feet, trilingual warning label|
|14.56 x 39.5 x 60.5 in. (37 x 100.3 x 153.7 cm)|
|18 x 43 x 65 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok